?

Log in

Just Breathe

> recent entries
> calendar
> friends
> profile
> previous 20 entries

Friday, November 21st, 2003
2:03 pm
Oedipus Rex coming along nicely...or insanely either or...have midterms all next week but none in the hard subjects so it's all right...someone from NYU came to talk to us a few weeks ago just felt like mentioning that...be performing at Brooklyn COllege Dec. 13, the closing night of my play but it's all good...thats about it!

current mood: awake

(comment on this)

Wednesday, October 8th, 2003
3:41 pm
Hmmm...is today the best day to be updating? I don't know. Maybe, maybe not. It gives you all a laugh but I...I am THIS close to sticking my head down the food processor and turning it on. Yes, it has been one of THOSE days, those dreaded days in which everything that can go wrong does go wrong plus a little something you didn't expect. Where shall we start...

OH I KNOW!! HOW ABOUT when I was in Earth Science this morning, minding my own damn bussines. All of a sudden this girl comes in and begins to take down one of the chairs in back of me. One of the very big, heavy, metal chairs. Well GENIUS decided that it would be best if she refrained from putting her books, bag and balloons down until the CHAIR was off the TABLE! I'm sure, to nobody's surprise but MINE, the chair slipped right off the table on landed ontop of ME!!!! Yes, I am serious. Was I allowed to fill out an accident report or go to the nurse? Noooooooooo because we were having a TEST so I spent the entire testing period ACHEING trying to concentrate on the exam.

Then it was gym, where I decided against going to the nurse- mainly because she wasn't in yet. The teachers didn't believe that I had a chair fall ontop of me and, in truth, I don't blame them, so they made me play basketball. Now, this is the time of the period where we get "free play", therefore meaning there are people playing basketball, soccer and vollyball all at the same time in the same cramped little gym. Naturally the boys who had been playing vollyball would miss one hit and naturally the ball went flying STRAIGHT INTO MY HEAD. I'm not even joking! TWO injuries in a row what are the mother fucking ODDS?!

Lunch and I finally was able to fill out the accident report and get ice for my arm. She had no tylonel though, none at all. So I continued walking around with a headache as well as a slighly numb, acheing arm.

In history the metal fork that I use to eat lunch with flew out of my backpack, much to my embarassment. This guy picked it up and yelled out, loud enough for the entire class to hear "What the hell geek brings a fork to school?" I had tried to back away without being noticed, but a girl, who I like to refer to as Snotty BITCH, yelled out "OH LOOK ITS DAISYS!" There was much laughing and I was already embarassed...

POP QUIZ IN ENGLISH! Who the hell know how I did...I actually read the chapter (The Scarlet Letter) last night, but I don't think I understood everything, so I believe I did poorly on that THREE QUESTIONED QUIZ. And we got the pop quizes back from yesterday in which I got a FORTY. YES OUT OF ONE HUNDRED. I also got in trouble in this class because I was stupidly chewing gum.


OWWWWW MY ARM STILL MOTHER FUCKING HURTS WHEN I TYPE

But I need to get this out...

Math...actually math was good because I got to work with my crush, but then this kid asked me for the spanish hw and it turns out mine was wrong and the teacher then knew that he had copied from me and he ACTUALLY ratted me out so I sort of you know got into a lot of trouble I don't know WHY though it was just COPYING HOMEWORK FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LIKE THEY NEVER DID IT. I also got a 59 on the spanish test so that didnt do anything for my spirits.

And finally there was play production where I don't know, it was just there. I. DONT. KNOW.

And I have a lot of homework and my throat hurts and I lost my favorite pen and I dont have any more certs and I have nothing to eat and I'm tired.

Thank you for listening.
Your Obediant:
Daisy.

current mood: distressed

(1 comment | comment on this)

Monday, September 15th, 2003
9:26 pm - She's not dead....
Yeah. School does suck. But...well yeah it is pretty bad. But it COULD be worse- I might not have play production. but anywho...

Scedule:
Period 1- Earth Science
Period 2- Mondays- Earth Science Lab
TWTF- Gym -_-
Period 3- Lunch -_-!!!!
Period 4- U.S.History Honors
Period 5- English Honors
Period 6- Math B
Period 7- Spanish 3
Period 8- Play Production =)

But no one has talked to me...cept this one girl and I really don't want to get into that right now. Let's just say I did something really stupid today. Just beyond stupid....i can't...ok bye

current mood: worried

(comment on this)

Friday, September 5th, 2003
3:05 pm
....Please ignore the last entry. That was me and my sister being morons together. Heehee, she's a funny duck let me tell you.

Nothing has happened in two days. Seriously literally nothing. But I don't want school to start so I'm not complaining at all. I want time to stop and freeze me. because once school starts nothing will be the same. And I dont know if thats always a good thing.

(comment on this)

Thursday, September 4th, 2003
9:16 pm
::stares at her computer screen in a complete and total daze, her mind hanging open slightly::

WHAT

THE

HELL?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

THEY CHANGED LIVEJOURNAL!!!! NOW IT LOOKS LIKE THE COLOR SCHEME TO A BABY'S BOY'S FUCKING ROOM!!!!!!

well I WAS goign to update about my SHIT FILLED DAY but now I'm just not in the motther fucking mood. Sweet dreams.

current mood: bitchy

(1 comment | comment on this)

12:16 am
Let's see....
September 2- I went to register for my new school. SCARED YES AHHHHHHHH But I will be taking a cool class...I am pleaseed with most of them:
Spanish Level 3
Math B Part 1
Earth Science
Honors English
Honors U.S History
Physical Education
Earth Science Lab
PLay Production

........

I don't know...really, really don't. Really, really worried about it. I can kiss sleep good bye for a long, long time.

After I went and registered, I went over to Rachel's house. And Joe was there. And we had a lot of fun. Rachel bought me a stuffed pig to make me happy because we parted on sad terms, and Joe bought me a necklace souvenier from Florida. I felt loved. What the hell else did we do...Joe and I sat and watched as Rachel decorated her room (started by me by getting her a Kurt Cobaine poster for her birthday. And I fell asleep on her floor, hugging my pig because I was so tired, but woke up when Rachel knocked over a desk or something. Not sure. We went to Smiling (SMILIES) for Pizza and walked around to Barnes and Nobles where I sat in the blank journal section the ENTIRE TIME staring at all the blank journals they had to offer. I know, I'm insane, but I really just wanted to look at them. ANd I couldn't go downstairs because it would be too painful to look at all the books that I couldn't buy...though looking at the journals didn't help much. Rachel bought a book- Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas I believe- and promised that i could read it after her so hurrah. After Barnes and Nobles we came home and nothing more happened. Joe left and I slept over.

11 P.M-4 A.M September 2-3
Rachel and I went up to her room where I paced back and forth for, we later found out, an hour and a half talking about school and worries. She got me out of it by talking about a play I wrote and a scene I couldn't use in it. So we were trying to figure out how we COULD and she said "peaches" for some reason and I swear to God a scene came about from that one word. Very, very pleased with the work I did AND the fact that it got me off the school worry for a while. Love that kid, I really do. The best person I know and ever will.

September 3rd- Rachel's BIRTHDAY!!!!! I think she had a good day until her jackass of a boyfriend didn't go online to talk to her and ugh that's all I'm saying about that matter. But I think she had a good time...we watched A Little Princess, drank hot chocolate with fluff, went to Little Things where I bought a teddy bear for my sister and a worry stone...some of that was done with Sarah who lives three doors down from Rachel and is very cool. Her mom made a special dinner for Rachel- roast beef, mashed potatoes, gravey, crosants and salad...very very very good. And strawberry cheesecake for desert which I hate but it was quite good.
Hehe, while Rachel was in the shower, her mom and I went to a jewelry store where I helped pick out diamond earrings for her. She has no idea, it's funny to me. IT IS AHHH ok I am just tired now. I really am.

But I don't want to got o sleep because sleep means closer to a new school and closer to change. But Rach is supposed to come over tomorrow after school (cause she starts and I dont haha...) so I can help her with her report. Yeah just an excuse but shhhhhh. I'll be going now. Not to sleep, just to stop writing. Damn this was a long entry. So long my lovers.
Daisy

current mood: indescribable

(comment on this)

Monday, September 1st, 2003
12:14 am
Wow it was a bad vacation. I was sick during most of it and my parents were constantly fighting but otherwise it was fine. Yeah I am tired after the seven hour car ride home from MAine and I can't think. Bye all

current mood: groggy

(comment on this)

Monday, August 25th, 2003
10:56 pm
A year ago I would have agreed with him. That was a year ago. When I wanted him to like me with a desperate obsessive passion. Well, that was last summer. This summer I learned that I have a mind, that I don't have to agree with anything if I don't think it's right. He would have persuaed me with the word "but" last year and I would have turned into puppet mode. NOw I don't care. I don't care what anybody says anymore. I am not here to agree with anybody. I'm merely here to state my opinion when I want. Without worrying about anybody else. If they're really my friends, they'll understand that it's my opinion. They won't try to change it to suit theirs or stop talking to me. And if they try then I am better off without them. Much better.
Daisy

current mood: nostalgic

(1 comment | comment on this)

Saturday, August 23rd, 2003
1:00 am
So today was boring. Joe was supposed to come over tofay and chill but he was a no show. Yeah I know it's not his fault he couldn't come and he probably feels bad and everything but guess what? I feel like shit too. I really wanted to see him. It's just incrediably disappointing you know? You're looking forward to something and then it doesn't happen. So I'm still a bit sad because I won't be able to see him until September 1st the earliest. Damnit. Yeah and he's not that talkative online. Damn him sometimes. Damn me for thinking these things. It's not his fucking fault...

(1 comment | comment on this)

Thursday, August 21st, 2003
11:46 am
So, yesterday was a FANTASTIC day. I was working at the library with my co-workers, trying to figure out which kid read the most books (Dicky Wu won with a grand total of 71)when I hear this voice in back of me saying "Hmm 30 43 20" or soemthing along those lines. It scared the living SHIT out of me, but when I turned around I saw that it was DAVID!! He's one of my cloest friends from my Junior High school. He had said that he was going to try to come and see me but I didn't think he would be able too make it. BUT HE DID and I took a break (with my fellow book buddies cajoling me from their spot near the table which I ignored) and he helped fill the bags for the kids for the closing ceremony which is today.

When it was FINALLLLY time to leave, I walked with him to his house. The walk was quite pleasant, we talked about relationships and how it's insane that kids think they're in love and then break up the next week, and how they're getting engaged so young. David's words: "How much money do they have anyway? Maybe enough to buy a doorknob" how true it is.

So I went to his house and I was inside and he played the piano for me (beautifully) and I sang. We listened to Disney songs and talked and looked at our old yearbook backwards and sang and it was fun. I missed him so much. And now I miss him again bah. Only six months til I can see him again woo...don't ask.

I don't know what's happened since the last time I updated. I'll be doing that more often...or at least I'll try.

Today's the closing ceremony aka last day of work. We're going to have to sing while Lu plays the guitar. AHHHHH somebody shoot me. I don't want to. And then the magician is coming and he's always fun to watch. Helen and I hate it though because we want to know how he does all that disappearing and whatnot things. Not that he can do anything big in the small library. I have to be there at 1:30...so I should take a shower now...agh, I'll write how it went if anything interesting happens...

And YAY JOE COMES HOME FROM FLORIDA TODAY!!! I hope I'll be seeing him soon. Can't wait.

Daisy

current mood: groggy

(comment on this)

Saturday, August 16th, 2003
2:59 pm - thanks photofreak4
Rules
1. Leave a comment saying you want to be interviewed.
2. I'll reply and give you five questions to answer.
3. You'll update your LJ with the five questions answered.
4. You'll include this explanation.
5. You ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed. And it just keeps going, and going, and going (hopefully!).

1) What would you say is the single biggest problem facing the world now, why, and what would you do about it?
I think the biggest problem facing the world is war that everybody has with one another. I don't see why we all can't just get along. I obviosuly can't fix it...

2) You are going to die in 24 hours' time. Which ONE person from your life would you like to spend the last hour with, and why?
I think I'd want to spend the last hour of my life with my little sister because she's my best friend. SHe'll have me laughing til the end.

3) Which one person in the world would you most like to have a conversation with, excluding current friends and family?
ROBIN WILLIAMS I want to talk to ROBIN WILLIAMS and make him laugh and have him make me laugh

4) If you could spend one year anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I think I'd want to go to Britain really because A. I've always wanted to go there B. People speak english there and I don't speak any other language C. I can stay with you AHAHAHA jkjk, don't worry.

5) Your best friend confesses to you in private that he/she has killed someone in cold blood. Do you tell the police, knowing that your friend is likely to be sentenced to death for it?
No, I wouldn't. She's my best friend and she doesn't do anything rash so they must've had a reason for her killing them. And I couldn't live without her so if she died I would as well.

There are my questions, I hope you like the answers to them. And anybody want to be interviewed, just ask.

current mood: hot

(2 comments | comment on this)

Monday, August 11th, 2003
5:25 pm
Woooooo I just got back from Bettyanne's house. It was a lot of fun. We played rummy seven times. She won three, I won four. Did I feel special or what? Oh hell I still do hehe. We ate pizza. Yum. Bye

current mood: bouncy

(1 comment | comment on this)

Wednesday, August 6th, 2003
12:50 am
I just want to talk to him. TO talk to him and to never stop. I want to hold him...to feel his heartbeat and hear his breath....I want the touch, the feeling...it's an ache I hate, one I wish would disappear and I wouldn't care but it's an addiction now...god damned addiction...and I just want it to end...

current mood: intimidated

(comment on this)

Tuesday, August 5th, 2003
5:55 pm
Continuing from before...

Monday- I didn't do anything but watch movies the whole day long. It was more fun than it sounds.

Today- it was arts and crafts with the kids and we all braided lanyard!!! We made pretty pretty braids...ARENT YOU JEALOUS?? Mine are soooo drop dead georgeous!! I made one with red purple and yellow, and another with red purple and black and I helped all the little ones make their braids...aka they held their choice of three colors as I braided them. Now I am addicted to braiding lanyard together. I came home and braided gold red and black together, then purple blue and black and made my mother a green, yellow and black one...Wow all of them have black in it...I am a freak I know, but I am a freak with BRAIDED LANYARD HANGING OFF MY PANTS AND AROUND MY NECK...if I knew how to upload pics I would load what i look like with all the lanyard hanging off me, but as it is I don't know how so you'll just have to use some imagination =)

Allll right, I'm out
Daisy

current mood: hot

(comment on this)

4:36 pm - Haven't done this for a while....
Damn, I've been behind. Well nothing really has happened....

Friday- Rachel came home Rachel came home YAY YAY YAY I was happpy.

Saturday- I SAW Rachel. And Joe. It was a very good day. Much hugging with Rachel and jumping up and down and lying on the couch on top of Joe was nice ah haha I fell asleep twice while I was there and we watched The Little Mermaid! Wooo fun stuff don't you agree?

Sunday- There was a Flea Market across the street from my Church. My sister and I went and bought a lot of junk for very cheap.

Right now there's a storm brewing and my jackass of a mother is making me shut down the computer because somethings going to happen to it. Uh huh right. But if I dont get off now I'm dead so more later
Daisy

current mood: aggravated

(comment on this)

Thursday, July 31st, 2003
10:34 pm - thanks pixie_dust for this looooong survey
surveyCollapse )

current mood: bored

(comment on this)

9:14 pm - TO ALL THOSE GIRLS....
Ever have an annoying boy who just won't leave you alone? Well, just say the following dialogue and all your problems will be solved.

Me: the octopus I think I would have freaked if it attatched itsself to my teeth
Me: but otherwise nothing
Jackass: lol
Me: Id eat crickets bugs slugs spiders ants brains testicles placentas shells snakes flies tongues eyes breasts utters...
Asshole: wow ur brave
Me: its all eatable

current mood: aggravated

(comment on this)

8:40 pm
Did you all miss me? just kidding. I went away to Mystic Conecticut for the last few days. It was a lot of fun, especially if you like penguins and pigs. And fudge....ever follow someone around a store acting like a three year old so you can get some home made fudge? Yes, that is what I did. But it worked so I don't even care I made a complete fool out of myself. I got fudge. My sister and I were jumping on the beds in our hotel room when my mom and dad went to gamble at mohegan sun and people heard us and complained to the front desk. It was a lot of fun. Well, all of you would have done the same if you just finished watching Steriotypes Are FunnyBringing Down the House. Yeah great movie shoot me. So I'm done for now. Bye my little turtles
Daisy

current mood: amused

(comment on this)

Sunday, July 27th, 2003
3:04 pm
Movies that bring me a sense of comfort

I'm Wishing On a StarCollapse )

current mood: good

(2 comments | comment on this)

1:19 am
Today was an interesting day.

Steve's house is cool. My sister and I talked about Lord of the Rings most of the time...she also spoke of catching the frisbee he and his friends were throwing about in her mouth and running away with it while I hummed the Rocky theme song. She's a REALLLL monkey.

So then we went to see the plays. Steve, yours was really good, you're really going to be famous one day. You've raw talant, use it. Which I'm sure you will. You're not one to waste it are you? And thanks for the plays =)

ok people, the car ride takes a lot out of a person (two hours coming back) and Denise just flicked me OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Oh I just wanted to say one more thing: I hate my retainer. I was trying to say shit allllll day but it kept coming out shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh for a long period of time and the IT wouldn't come out. So now I shall get it out of my system:
heheCollapse )

current mood: mischievous

(comment on this)

> previous 20 entries
> top of page
LiveJournal.com